Just a reminder that all residents of Harlan Hills are a vital part of our Neighborhood Watch Program.
If you witness any non-emergency suspicious activity, please report to the Fitchburg Police by
If it is an emergency situation, call 911.
Most crimes are crimes of opportunity. Some helpful suggestions:
- Get to know your neighbors.
- Manage newspaper and mail delivery when you are gone.
- Ask a trusted neighbor to keep an eye on your property.
- Consider putting outside lights on a timer. Use timers for indoor lighting while you are away.
- Be sure to close all windows when you leave your home.
- Keep garage doors down, even when you are home.
- Be watchful for suspicious vehicles/activity in the neighborhood
- Send a message to a HHNA board member, if you need to report an incident. Please write “Neighborhood Watch” in subject line.
- You may post a blog yourself on HHNA website: www.harlanhillsneighborhood.com
Last fall, there was a report that someone entered a lower level window that had been left open. There was a recent report of a suspicious parked car in the neighborhood. Another neighbor had an unlocked car vandalized in his driveway.
Let’s work together to keep our neighborhood safe.